We accept all Vintage surfboards on consignment.
Why use us? 1. Being the most popular vintage surfboard website, we come up #1 on many related
keywords(vintage surfboards, old surfboards, ect...) on Yahoo, Bing and Google search engines.
should consign here? 1. If you have a vintage surfboard or 2. you do not live
near a surf shop.
If someone is looking for vintage surfboards online, they will find us first. With
hundreds of surfers looking for vintage boards on our websites, consignment here is a faster way to sell. Our two surfboard
websites (usedsurfboards.com) have 100 times more visitors a day(over 1000 visitors per day) as your local
surfshop and everyone is interested in vintage surfboards.
You must email us photos of your surfboard (front and back), description, and desired price.
2. Your surfboard must
be 1989 or older
3. We must agree on selling price of your surfboard.
4. You must ship us your board via Greyhound
Buslines, Fed Ex ect...
5. We will keep 20% of the selling price.
6. Your board will be discounted 10% every
90 days if it does not sell.
7. Customer will pick up surfboard from us or we will ship your board to
them. We have surfboard buyers from all over the world seeking specific surfboard models.
8. Your check will be
mailed to you or can may be paid by paypal.
See How To Ship Below.
1. Bubblewrap your surfboard twice longways(use large bubble wrap 24 inches wide (not the
tiny bubbles) from any shipping store).
2. Stack up bubble wrap higher then fins and tape bubblewrap pile next to
3. Take a 24X24 peice of bubblewrap and fold it in half twice. Tape this over tail, then do it again for
the nose of the surfboard.
4. Remove fins if they are screw in. If you cant get them out without risking breaking them,
leave them in.
5. Use bike or appliance boxs to make your own surfboard box, put 2 together. Cut them
down to size.(It doesnt have to be pretty) Or use a cheap/old surfboard bag.
6. You can ship within the US on greyhound bus for $50(Fed ex and UPS are charging $150+).
We ship every surfboard by greyhound and no one has ever had a problem picking their board up from their
local greyhound terminal.
Features: We list your surfboard on our websites Vintagesurfboard.net and Usedsurfboards.com.
They get over 1000 visitors per day.